RSS Voice Reader
1. What is RSS Voice Reader?
RSS Voice Reader is an mobile application which is used to view and listen to articles from selected RSS feeds.
2. How is RSS Voice Reader different from regular RSS reader?
With RSS Voice Reader, instead of reading you can listen to articles from selected RSS feeds.
3.What is the difference between RSS Voice Reader full version of the Lite version?
The Lite version reads only the first 200 characters of text from articles included in RSS channels.
4. How much costs RSS Voice Reader?
Lite version is free and full costs 10$ in Apple AppStore (iPhone version)
5.Do I need an Internet access in order to use this application?
Yes, you need an Internet connection or WiFi.
Downloading and installing
1. How can I download the RSS Voice Reader application on my phone?
2. What are the types of phones supported by RSS Voice Reader?
The application can run on iPhone and Android phones.
3. How much memory do I need on my phone?
4.How long does installation take?
It depends on speed of your Internet connection but usually for typical connection it takes 5 minutes (downloading and installation).
5. The application does not work properly?
Our application requires to connection to the Internet, so you need to configure Internet connection before using it. There are many methods of configuring Internet including downloading the correct configuration from your mobile network operator’s website etc
How to use application
1. How can I add a new feed?
1) Open the browser on your phone or on your computer
2) Go to your favorite website and search for the information about RSS feeds.eg
www.cnn.com-> http://edition.cnn.com/services/rss/ -> http://rss.cnn.com/rss/edition_entertainment.rss
or www.guardian.co.uk-> http://feeds.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/uk/rss
3) Open the RSS Voice Reader, press the '+'
4)Enter the channel name, enter the RSS feed address and click 'Add'
1) Open the browser on your phone.
2) Go to your favorite website and search for the information about RSS feeds.
3) Copy the address of the RSS feed
4) Open RSS Voice Reader, press the '+'
5) Enter the channel name, paste the feed address you copied earlier and click 'Add'
1) Start application
2) Go to Info tab
3) Click FAQ page
4) Find link with RSS feeds called our list
5) Open the RSS Voice Reader, press the '+
6) Enter the channel name, enter the RSS feed address and click 'Add'
2.Can I add any RSS feed from Internet?
3. How can I listen to the content of the article?
Select am article, then hit Read button.
4. What else can I change in RSS Voice Reader
If you have an Android phone, you can change: volume, speed and type of voice If you have iPhone, you can change: reverb, timbre, speed, volume, amount and type of voice (Simon/Kate)
5. Can I change setting to default ?